8 weeks of targeted training starting on October 8, 2018, or at a date that is convenient for you.
Designed to maintain the fitness that athletes have built up until this point in the season while continuing to advance the specific skills that translate into faster and more efficient riding. Athletes of all levels and abilities will benefit from this Lab, including those:
- Participating in cyclocross, gravel and similar events;
- Enjoying the last events and rides before transitioning into the off-season;
- Racing indoors in Zwift;
- Graduating from Zwift Academy and looking to continue to advance their training;
- Preparing for the Spring season.
The Ability Lab includes:
- 8-week training plan with all custom bike workouts (bike files are compatible with Zwift, Trainer Road and TrainingPeaks) and strength workouts you can do with little to no equipment.
- Videos explaining the workouts (see sample workout video)
- Exclusive forum with direct access to (forum overview video):
- Certified Cycling and Triathlon Coaches
- Sports Nutrition Experts
- Mental Skills Coach
- Women-dedicated area of the forum
- Tips on activities you can do off the bike that can help your performance on the bike.
- Motivation and support from a supportive community of athletes from all over the world.
If requested, refunds will be issued before the sooner of (i) the start date of the Endurance Lab program purchased; or (ii) the date in which the purchaser receives access to the Training Plan. In this case, the amount to be refunded equals the amount paid minus a 10% processing fee.
No refunds will be issued after the start of the program or after the purchaser receives access to the Training Plan or its associated workout files.