6 weeks of targeted training starting on December 10, 2018, or at a date that is convenient for you.
**This Lab is FREE for all returning members! Please email us for a coupon code.**
For the Northern Hemisphere crew, December and January mean a transition into pre-season training. We all have put significant strain on our bodies, racing through the previous seven months, and now it is time to get prepared for the next season of racing. During this transition period, we decrease the intensity and volume, allowing the body to recover and adapt, while working on strength and endurance to build a solid base for your next season goals. Cross-training becomes important as well, so we include off-the-bike strength workouts that you can do at home with little to no equipment. Together, the bike and strength workouts will get you primed for the next season. At the same time, you will have the flexibility to participate in the rides you enjoy without the pressure of hitting specific targets.
The Transition Lab includes:
- 6-week training plan with all custom bike workouts (bike files are compatible with Zwift, Trainer Road and TrainingPeaks) and strength workouts you can do with little to no equipment.
- Videos explaining the workouts (see sample workout video)
- Exclusive forum with direct access to (forum overview video):
- Certified Cycling and Triathlon Coaches
- Sports Nutrition Experts
- Mental Skills Coach
- Women-dedicated area of the forum
- Tips on activities you can do off the bike that can help your performance on the bike.
- Motivation and support from a supportive community of athletes from all over the world.
If requested, refunds will be issued before the sooner of (i) the start date of the Endurance Lab program purchased; or (ii) the date in which the purchaser receives access to the Training Plan. In this case, the amount to be refunded equals the amount paid minus a 10% processing fee.
No refunds will be issued after the start of the program or after the purchaser receives access to the Training Plan or its associated workout files.