What is the Endurance Lab?
The Endurance Lab is for the cyclist, runner, and triathlete of any level and ability looking to take their fitness and performance to the next level with the guidance of a coach (in our case, coaches), without the need to pay for an expensive 1:1 coaching service.
Our group coaching program is the solution for the athlete who find themselves asking questions that require expert guidance not available from do-it-yourself training programs.
In the Lab we can help you:
- Improve your fitness and performance
- Stay motivated and on track
- Choose the best training plan or series of plans to meet your short and long-term goals
- Maximize the results of time spent training
- Adjust your workouts and training schedule after interruptions from travel, work/family commitments, illness, etc.
- Incorporate races, events, and club/social rides into your plan without overtraining
- Taper to be fresh and ready for event day
- Fuel and hydrate before, during, and after workouts/events, and many more!
How does it work?
How do I connect with the Endurance Lab coaches?
Once you join the Lab, you will receive access to the members-only forum where you will have direct access to the coaches to ask questions and request guidance. You can read the public section of the forum for free by navigating to discuss.endurancelab.fit.
In the members-only forum you will also have access to:
- Hot topics to help you get the most out of your training
- A supportive and active community of Lab members from around the world