Why train alone when you don't have to? Our Labs are specifically designed to help you achieve your structured training goals with a group of cyclists and triathletes working towards similar goals. Workout at a time that is convenient for you.
Endurance Lab Highlights
Push yourself to new levels
Structured workouts to meet your objectives
Get your questions answered
Learn from peers and coaches
Enjoy friendly competitions
Learn about nutrition
Precise power based training
Refine your racing tactics
Group based motivation and accountability
Chose the Right Training
Training for any time of the year. Whether you are focused on a specific race or a long endurance ride, our Labs will help you get prepared without sacrificing your other priorities.
Ready to get started?
Here is what you can expect from the Lab.
The Endurance Lab is a group coaching program for cyclists and triathletes of all levels and abilities. Each program in the Lab typically runs for 6-8 weeks and is designed to help athletes achieve their training goals. Participants will have direct access to several certified coaches and experts in the various aspects of endurance training, while also learning from peers participating in the same Lab. To facilitate the group interaction we use on-line platforms such as Training Peaks, Trainer Road, and Zwift, among others. Participants may chose to use any platform or ride outside to perform the workouts by using a power meter and bike computer (e.g., Garmin, Wahoo, etc.).
Endurance Lab includes:
1. Training plan with all custom workout files compatible with most on-line training platforms and bike computers such as Garmin and Wahoo.
2. Exclusive forum with direct access to:
• Certified Cycling and Triathlon Coaches
• Sports Nutrition Experts
• Mental Skills Coach
3. Weekly educational presentations to help better understand certain training metrics and how structured training can increase your fitness.
4. Tips on activities you can do off the bike that can help your performance on the bike.
5. Motivation and support from a supportive community of athletes from all over the world.
More individualized or daily feedback on each of your workouts, and/or further training plan updates / customization are available upon request and for an additional fee.
Workout Example #1
Workout Example #2
535 Strength Efforts